- Orianna was the last champion priced lower than Template:IP on release.
- Orianna's backstory might be referencing Olimpia from Template:W by Template:W.
- Template:Ai is named after and references Template:W.
- Orianna's icon during her 'Champion Spotlight' was a walfas-styled face.
- Multiple miniature copies of Template:Ai can be seen on Template:Csl desk during the game's Mac Version trailer.
- Orianna is a widespread Template:W name, merged from two Latin roots with feminine suffix -na:
- During development, she was either called Ball Girl or Yomu.
- Her title was first called Template:W but was renamed 'the Lady of Clockwork' the night before her release, to avoid copyright concerns.
- Her first incarnation was inspired by Hong Meiling from Template:W.
- Template:Sbc references Template:Wikia from Template:W and Organ Grinders from Template:W.
- Template:Sbc references Template:Wikia from Template:W and Template:Wikia from Template:W.
- She was inspired by Youmu Konpaku from Template:W.
- She resembles a Template:Wikia from Template:W and Template:Wikia from Template:W.
- She might be referencing Template:Wikia from Template:W.
- She might be referencing Template:W, Template:W, and/or Template:W.
- Ragdolls shaped after Template:Ci, Template:Ui, and a Template:Ui can be seen to her left.
- She resembles Template:Wikia from Template:W, Template:Wikia from Template:W, and the titular Malice@Doll.
- She was released in celebration of Taipei Assassins winning the Season Two World Championship along with:
- She represents Toyz.
- She was released in celebration of Snowdown Showdown 2014 along with:
- Template:Ai resembles a Template:Ui (a dead one turned into a fur rug can be seen in the background)
- She was released in celebration of Valentine's Day 2016 along with:
- She is currently the only Heartseeker skin to not be a Marksman.
- She and Template:Ai are cake toppings her Classic self is placing (her hand can be seen to their left)
- She was unlocked by players who achieved Gold+ in Season 8 (2018).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.